Sunday, November 8, 2009

Maing my momma proud


Not sure what the bathroom has for me, but Austin just came out to me, while sitting here at my desk, asking where is "the white long thing that goes in the bathroom while making hand gestures from small to long (to illustrate what he was talking about). I told him that it is right here, but the bathroom needs to be mopped.


I cannot believe it...the master of mass destruction. The one who goes and mixes and does all kind of things that (at least my mind does not or has not) only his mind has come up with.


Let me go find the blue Pine Sol (smells really good) or may just good ole bleach because we have been sick for the past month with various things or another...and mop the bathroom (my mop bucket the background and this was not staged!!!) I have to jump on this while I can!!!!

No comments: